27 Spring Brook Cirlce
Lakeville, PA 18438
- 1½ baths
- 4,310sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $3532.87/mo
Description for 27 Spring Brook Cirlce, Lakeville, PA 18438
Everything is here but you! This spacious French Country Estate configured for Multi-generational or Caretaker living is beautifully crafted with stone & wood accented by large windows & cathedral ceilings. The open floor plan accommodates large gatherings but still feels cozy. Luxurious Master Suite on first floor with additional beds and baths on upper and lower levels. A full apartment with private entrance, patio, and garage adds flexible use. Easily accessible to Lake Wallenpaupack and amenities this home is privately situated in a cove of woods down a paved drive. Architecturally designed, professionally landscaped, and custom constructed as builder's home you will want to see this property. Screened porch, deck, paver patio, 6 garages! See pics and docs for the story of this house!
My Notes for MLS #17-1528
- Property Type: A
- Style: Contemporary,French Provincial
- Acres: 5
- Year Built: 2004
- Total Finished SqFt: 4,310
- Total Finished SqFt Above Ground: 2,745
- Total Finished SqFt Below Ground: 1,565
- Total SqFt Below Ground: 1,720
- Foreclosure: No
- Exterior: Stone,Wood
- Outside Features: Deck,Landscaping,Patio,Porch,Porch - Screened
- Lot Description: Cul-de-Sac,Secluded,Wooded Lot
- Land Dimensions: 115x364x86x30x250x157x548x300x85
- Road Frontage: 115
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Garage Spaces: 6
- Parking: Attached,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Off Street Parking,Parking Pad,Paved Driveway
- Roof: Comp Shingle,Other - See Remarks
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling,Den - Office,Fam Room Lower Level,Fireplace,Guest Apt,Inlaw Quarters,Kitchen Island,Laundry 1st Level,Laundry Lower Level,Living Room Fireplac,M Bdrm on 1st Floor,M Bdrm w/Bath Suite,Security System,Walk in Closet,Wet Bar
- Levels: 2 Story
- Total Rooms: 14
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Total Bathrooms: 5
- Total Full Baths: 4
- Total Half Baths: 1
- Family Room: Yes
- Main Floor Finished SqFt: 2,005
- 2nd Floor Finished SqFt: 740
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace Description: Stone Faced
- Attic: Crawl Opening
- Baths: 1 Bath Lev 2,1 Bath Lev L,1 Half Lev 1,Full Bath - Master,Modern,Other - See Remarks
- Bedroom Description: 2+ Bed 2nd,2+ Bed LL,Mstr 1st
- Eating Area: Breakfast Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Formal Dining Room,Other - See Remarks
- Floors: Laminate,Tile,Wall to wall Carpet,Wood
- Basement Features: Block Wall,Day Light,Fully Finished,Garage Door,Heated,Lower Level
- Foundation Type: Full Basement
- Half Bath Level: M
- Half Bath Bath SqFt: 6'x4'
- 3/4 Bath Level: L
- 3/4 Bath SqFt: 11'x8'
- Bedroom 2 Level: 2
- Bedroom 2 SqFt: 17'x14'
- Bedroom 3 Level: 2
- Bedroom 3 SqFt: 16'6'x13'6
- Bedroom 4 Level: L
- Bedroom 4 SqFt: 12'x13'
- Bedroom 5 Level: L
- Bedroom 5 SqFt: 18'6'x10'
- Den Level: L
- Den SqFt: 10'x12'
- Dining Room Level: M
- Dining Room SqFt: 19'6'x13'
- Extra Room Level: M
- Extra Room SqFt: 10'6'x12'
- Extra Room 2 Level: 2
- Extra Room 2 SqFt: 16'6'x12'
- Extra Room 3 Level: L
- Extra Room 3 SqFt: 17'x10'
- Family Room Level: L
- Family Room SqFt: 25'x19'
- Foyer Level: M
- Foyer SqFt: 16'x7'
- Full Bath Level: 2
- Full Bath SqFt: 10'6'x7'
- Great Room Level: M
- Great Room SqFt: 25'x21'
- Kitchen Level: L
- Kitchen SqFt: 10'x10'
- Laundry Level: M
- Laundry SqFt: 9'x6'
- Living/Dining Combo Level: L
- Living/Dining Combo SqFt: 25'6'x15'6
- Master Bedroom Level: M
- Master Bedroom SqFt: 16'6'x20'6
- Other Rooms: Hobby Room,Pantry,Second Kitchen,Storage Attic
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Elec Oven/Range,Gas Oven/Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,Central AC
- Heating: Hot Water,Liquid Propane,Radiant Floor,Radiator,Zoned Heat
- Water Utilities: Well
- Hot Water: Liquid Propane
- Waste Utilities: On-Site,Septic
- Insulation: Attic Ceiling,Insulated Window(s)
- List Price: 925,000
- County Assessment: 771,400
- Total Taxes: 14,574
- Homeowners Assoc Fee/Yr: 400
- Homeowners Transfer Fee: N
- School District: Wallenpaupack Area
- Zoning: Residential
- Directions: Route 590 to Crane Rd. Follow to Right on Spring Brook Circle. See # 27 on right.
- Amenities: Road Maintenance
Street View Not Available
Directions to 27 Spring Brook Cirlce, Lakeville, PA 18438
Route 590 to Crane Rd. Follow to Right on Spring Brook Circle. See # 27 on right.
The listing information for 27 Spring Brook Cirlce, Lakeville, PA 18438 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Russ Dimmig Real Estate
Get Financing for 27 Spring Brook Cirlce, Lakeville, PA 18438
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 12/17/2017 at 9:45pm