33 S Lehigh River Drive
Gouldsboro, PA 18424
- 1,632sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $339.92/mo
Description for 33 S Lehigh River Drive, Gouldsboro, PA 18424
JUST REDUCED $6000.Good Investment or Rental Property. If Your Looking For A Great Ranch Home In An Amenity Filled Community Look No Further. This 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Open Floor Plan Home In Big Bass Lake Offers A Cozy Living Room With Cathedral Ceiling, Stone Wood Burning Fireplace With Heatalator and Slate Hearth, Dining Area Has An Oak Floor, Cathedral Ceiling and Access to the Deck, Kitchen Offers Solid Wood Cabinets, 2-Stool Breakfast Bar and Tile Floor, Finished Lower Level with A Spacious Family Fun Room with A Wood Stove and Ceramic Tile Floor, Bedroom and Full Bath. Don't Let This Little Gem Slip Away.
My Notes for MLS #PM-36669
- Status: Active
- Property Type: A
- Type: Detached
- Style: Ranch
- Total Acres: 1
- Year Built: 1980
- Total SqFt: 1,632
- Total SqFt Finished: 1,632
- Stories: 1
- Foreclosure: N
- Short Sale: Not Applicable
- Garage: N
- Exterior: T-1-11 ,Wood
- Lot Description: Community Lake,Corner ,Flat ,Wooded Lot
- Outside Features: Deck ,Insulated Glass ,Utility Shed ,Window Screen(s)
- Parking: Off Street Parking
- Roof: Asphalt/Fiberglas
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Total Full Baths: 2
- Basement: Y
- Family Room: Y
- Fireplace: Y
- Bathrooms: 1 Bath Lev 1 ,1 Bath Lev L
- Eating Area: Dining Area ,Living/Dining Combo ,Modern Kitchen
- Fireplace Description: Living Room ,Stone Faced
- Floors: Ceramic ,Hardwood ,Linoleum
- Basement Features: Dehumidifier,Fully Finished,Heated
- Foundation Type: Full Basement
- Inside Features: Cable Digital ,Cable TV ,Cathedral,Contemporary ,Drapes Included ,Fam Room Lower Level,Living Room Fireplac
- 2nd Bathroom Length: 5'2'
- 2nd Bathroom Width: 5'0'
- 2nd Bathroom Room Remarks: Corner Shower, New Vanity,Tile Flr/Walls
- 2nd Bathroom Room Level: L
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11'4'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 9'4'
- Bedroom 2 Room Remarks: Panelled Walls, Parque Floor
- Bedroom 2 Room Level: 1
- Bedroom 3 Length: 11'2'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 9'0'
- Bedroom 3 Room Remarks: Double Door Closet, Ceramic Tile Floor
- Bedroom 3 Room Level: L
- Dining Room Length: 10'7'
- Dining Room Width: 9'11'
- Dining Room Room Remarks: Oak Flr,Access to Deck,Cathedral Ceiling
- Dining Room Room Level: 1
- Extra Room Length: 10'2'
- Extra Room Width: 10'2'
- Extra Room Room Remarks: Storage
- Extra Room Room Level: L
- Family Room Length: 21'9'
- Family Room Width: 17'5'
- Family Room Room Remarks: Ceramic Tile Floor, Wood Stove
- Family Room Room Level: L
- Kitchen Length: 10'7'
- Kitchen Width: 8'5'
- Kitchen Room Remarks: 2-Stool Breakfast Bar, Solid Wood Cabine
- Kitchen Room Level: 1
- Living Room Length: 13'7'
- Living Room Width: 12'9'
- Living Room Room Remarks: Cathedral Ceiling,Stone FP,Open Flr Plan
- Living Room Room Level: 1
- Main Bathroom Length: 7'1'
- Main Bathroom Width: 4'11'
- Main Bathroom Room Remarks: 1 pc Fiberglass Tub/Shower, Tile Floor
- Main Bathroom Room Level: 1
- Appliances: Clothes Washer ,Dishwasher ,Dryer ,Elec Oven/Range ,Microwave ,Refrigerator ,Self Cleaning Oven ,Smoke Detector ,Softener Owned
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Heating: Baseboard ,Electric
- Hot Water: Electric
- Waste: In Ground ,On-Site ,Septic
- Water: Well
- Financing: Cash ,Conventional ,Federal Housing ,Veterans
- County/Municipal Taxes: 928
- School Taxes: 1,868
- Total Taxes: 2,796
- Homeowner's Association Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Fee/Year: 1867
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee: Y
- Homeowner's Assoc. Transfer Fee Amt: 1,650
- School District: North Pocono
- General Zoning: Resi
- Zoning Code: Residential
- Insulation: Attic Ceiling ,Attic Floor ,Basement Walls ,Insulated Window(s) ,Sidewall Insulate
Street View Not Available
The listing information for 33 S Lehigh River Drive, Gouldsboro, PA 18424 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, RE/MAX of the Poconos
Get Financing for 33 S Lehigh River Drive, Gouldsboro, PA 18424
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Select Group's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Select Group, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 07/23/2017 at 12:24pm